Thank You for Booking with us!
Below you will find useful information to help plan your special event.
Venue rental available starting 10am in the morning for set up and closes at 11pm.
You have the next day to take out the things you brought in. We do the rest.
Food Set Up
Inside we have a corner seating bench that turns into a serving bar for food! See photos below.
A buffet style dinner works well at The Courtyard. The Courtyard is not set up for table service.
Please note we DO NOT provide anything regarding food other than the serving bar and tables.
You are in charge of food wether you are coordinating with a caterer or preparing your own. You can work with any caterer you like!
We do have rules regarding catering/food service:
You’ll need to let us know ahead of time:
- If you or your caterer plan on doing any kind of food prep and/or use the stove tops and oven.
- If you or your caterer plan on washing many dishes on site.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Many caterers do not supply plates, cutlery or to go boxes. So be sure to ask about it in advance.
- If you need to order yourself, we recommend these plates and utensils that are made of sugarcane pulp (a waste product) and will biodegrade 100% into the earth.
Bar & Beverages
- Our Bartender(s) will handle set up, serve and breakdown.
- We supply the ice, the cups and all the accessories/tools.
- Our cups (other than the champagne flutes) are disposable. However we do try to minimize environmental impact by labeling cups and ordering eco friendly products. If you prefer to use glassware, please arrange for that.
- All you need to do is to bring your choice of beverages, mixers and garnishes. Unconsumed beverages will be returned to you!
- In addition, The Courtyard provides a water station with paper cups.
- If you would like to offer coffee you may bring the coffee grounds and milk. We will brew, serve and provide all the supplies needed (sugar, cups, stirrers etc. ).
- If you are a party of 40 people or more please bring a couple extra coolers for us to use.
We have a small fridge behind the bar and some more fridge space in the back room. (see below)
Please bring your own Envirolog type firewood for the two outdoor fireplaces! No regular firewood. Envirolog/Duraflame logs burn at a better pace and keep any pyromaniacs at bay! The goal is to have a modest slow burning fire so not to create a fire hazard in our historic downtown. (see below)
We handle the trash.
SOUND & MUSIC
Indoor & Outdoor Speakers
You can connect your playlist device via Bluetooth. You will find a note with instructions taped by the stereo in the kitchen. Our staff will also be familiar with the stereo and can assist you.
Leave your playlist device inside as you will lose connection otherwise. When using a phone remember to set it on “do not disturb” to avoid phone calls and texts coming through the speakers!
After 10pm outdoor music needs to be conversation volume only.
Dj's & Bands
We ask that Dj’s don’t use subwoofers at The Courtyard. Hard stop for DJ music is 10pm. We can turn on the house speakers for you at conversation volume after.
Most bands bring their own PA. You can also rent ours for $75 if needed. Live music to end by 10pm.
Things you may want to bring: tape – scissors – tissues – cake knives – etc…
Tables, Chairs & Linens
We have a small assortment of vases you are welcome to use.
Frontera Flowers in Bisbee 520 346 1274 . You can visit their facebook or IG page.
Sierra Vista Flowers will also do arrangements and deliver. 520 358 8430
Decorate the Arch however you like. We have some decorations you can use or bring your own. If you you’d like to hire a decorator, we recommend Autumn 520 275 3603.
The Poster Box outside is 11″ x 17″ if you wanted to display your own poster.
We recommend purchasing at least 33′ or better yet, use decorative items like candles, flowers or little baskets to mark an aisle! Fabric isn’t ideal because of the gravel.