EVENT BOOKING DETAILS
Thank You for Booking with us!
Below is information to help plan your special occasion!
Please refer to your invoice to see what hours you have rented The Courtyard.
Food Set Up
Inside we have a corner seating bench that turns into a serving bar for food! See photos below.
A buffet style dinner works well at The Courtyard. The Courtyard is not set up for table service.
Please note we DO NOT provide anything regarding food other than the serving bar and tables/chairs.
You are in charge of food wether you are coordinating with a caterer or preparing your own. You can work with any caterer you like!
Linen and dishware rental available with Victoria Richards 520 243 0456.
We do have rules regarding catering/food service:
You’ll need to let us know ahead of time:
- If you or your caterer plan on doing any kind of food prep and/or use the stove tops and oven.
- If you or your caterer plan on washing many dishes on site.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Many caterers do not supply plates, cutlery or to go boxes. So be sure to ask about it in advance.
- If you need to order supplies, we recommend these plates and utensils that are made of sugarcane pulp (a waste product) and will biodegrade 100% into the earth.
Bar & Beverages
- If you hired a Bartender(s) , they will help handle set up, serve and breakdown.
- The Courtyard always provides a water station with paper cups gratis.
- Unless you paid for extra services (check your invoice for a line item called Supplies $50-$100) you’ll need to bring cups and ice. If you prefer to use glassware, please arrange for that. You may also want to bring straws, stirrers and cocktail napkins for your guests.
- Bring your choice of beverages, mixers and garnishes. Unconsumed beverages will be returned to you!
- Same with Coffee and Tea. Just bring it and we will brew and serve.
We have a small fridge behind the bar and some more fridge space in the back room. (see photos below)
Please bring your own Envirolog type firewood for the two outdoor fireplaces! No regular firewood. Envirolog/Duraflame logs burn at a better pace and keep any pyromaniacs at bay! The goal is to have a modest slow burning fire so not to create a fire hazard in our historic downtown. (see photo below)
We handle the trash.
SOUND & MUSIC
Indoor & Outdoor Speakers
You can connect your playlist device via Bluetooth. You will find a note with instructions taped by the stereo in the kitchen. Our staff will also be familiar with the stereo and can assist you.
Leave your playlist device inside as you will lose connection otherwise. When using a phone remember to set it on “do not disturb” to avoid phone calls and texts coming through the speakers!
After 10pm outdoor music needs to be conversation volume only.
Dj's & Bands
We ask that Dj’s don’t use subwoofers at The Courtyard. Hard stop for DJ music is 10pm. We can turn on the house speakers for you at conversation volume after.
Most bands bring their own PA. You can also rent ours for $75 if needed. Live music to end by 10pm. We can turn on the house speakers at conversation volume after.
Tables, Chairs & Linens
We have a small assortment of vases you are welcome to use. See photos below.
Decorate the Arch however you like. We have some decorations you can use or bring your own. Arch can also be moved to the side.
The Poster Box outside is 11″ x 17″ if you wanted to display your own poster.
Share photos and video on our medium size TV. The screen hooks up via an HDMI cable or to an iPhone/iPad and is located inside a bookshelf cabinet.
Things you may want to bring: tape – scissors – tissues – cake knives – etc…