DETAILS & FAQs
Plan Your Special Event
- Check availability under the schedule page.
- Deposit: A 50% venue deposit is required to reserve your date.
- Event Insurance is required most of the time. Insurance runs between $65-$125. (Get Event Insurance Here.)
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation made before 90 days will result in a $100 cancellation fee, with a returned venue deposit. Any cancellations made within 90 days or less, will result in a non-refundable venue deposit. You can reschedule anytime for another available date, but please try to avoid last-minute changes!
- Other Events: Are you curious to know what events are scheduled in town on “your” date? Call the visitors center at 520 432 3539 or visit their website at Discover Bisbee. Please note that the calendar online is not always up to date. Best to call and ask!
- Our Agreement: The Courtyard is responsible for providing a nice and clean functional space for the day of your event. Renters are responsible for all setup, vendors, and removal of what they brought in.
- Weather: The Courtyard rental is rain or shine.
We recommend a buffet-style, informal dinner for receptions. Otherwise, we recommend trying a mixture of formal seating and high tables.
We have a comfortable seating capacity of up to 50 guests. Sometimes parties can squeeze in a few more seats, with a max. capacity of 60 people when utilizing the high-top tables. This will require some creativity!
- 6 five-foot round tables (seats 8 guests each) allowing for chairs and passage.
- 3 high-top (3-4 person) tables with bar stools.
After dinner, feel free to break down a couple of tables so people have room to dance and mingle.
Tables & Chairs
- Tables and chairs are available for rent on-site, More Info Here.
- Additional tables, chairs, & outdoor heaters can be rented from High Jump Rentals in Sierra Vista.
- Decor & linens are available with Victoria Richards or at Divine Creations.
Food & Drink
Recommendations for Catering
- Chef Payton – High Desert Market cafe cuisine w/ GF & vegan options
520 236 9826 (unavailable June 1st – October 1st)
- Chef Elvia Villa – Elvia’s Kitchen
Authentic Regional Mexican
520 227 1781
- Chef Mike Donahue – Dos Hermanos mixed cuisine w/ vegan options
520 249 5909
- Hannah – Harvest Boards
520 668 8673
Recommendations for Cakes and Pastries
- High Desert Market for Cakes
- Patisserie Jacqui for Pastries (both sweet and savory)
- Good Cakes for Vegan & GF Cakes
Alcohol and Bartending:
You provide your own beverages. Some events will require a barkeeper staff. Our Barkeeper (plus supplies) is $150 for the evening. Additional staff is available for $25/hr.
Outdoor and Indoor Sound
- The Courtyard has indoor and outdoor speakers, just connect your device via Bluetooth.
- Outdoor Live music must end by 9:30 pm (Sat 10 PM) due to the neighborhood noise ordinance.
- Outdoor speakers can play longer at conversation volume.
- DJ’s allowed upon approval, but no subwoofers. Must end by 9:30 pm (Sat 10 pm) especially if DJ is set up outside.
We have an arch available to decorate your wedding or other events. The Arch is included with the venue, at no charge. We have some decorations too.
When having a reception, there is a team of two people that will come in the next day and make everything look spic and span again! This service is $80 – $200 and is required.
Day of Coordinator and Wedding planner
- Eva Rupert 203 770 2447 firstname.lastname@example.org
Linen + Dishware Rental (and washing)
Victoria Richards 520 243 0456
- LaRon Barnes 520 366 5271
- Victoria Richards 520 243 0456
- Daniela Dawson
- John Allen
- Kayla V
- Angie Roberts candidsol.net
- Meco Wade 702 573 3038
Would you like a band or artists to play your event? Just let us know and we can send you some musician recommendations.
If you are looking for DJ recommendations, Gideon in town is great – 512 492 2449 (text or phone him)
We can provide a PA (this is professional musical equipment… microphone, speakers etc) for $75 for the day. Please note that our house speakers that connect via bluetooth are free. The PA is additional equipment.
Places to stay
Most Bisbee’s lodging is located within a short walk of The Courtyard.
- We have The Bungalow and The Sweet Spot right behind the venue! Super fun to stay at and be close to the event.
- We also recommend the Shady Dell vintage trailer court!